- Supports Logix platform high-performance I/O as local I/O for CompactLogix™ 5380 and 5480 controllers
- Supports high-performance I/O as distributed I/O over EtherNet/IP for CompactLogix™ 5380, 5480 and ControlLogix® 5580 controllers
- Supports local safety I/O for Compact GuardLogix® 5380 controllers
- High-speed backplane of packet transfer rate of 4.4ms (511 byte packet)
- Enhanced functions in basic modules: simple counting, events, scheduled output, time stamping, etc.
- Standard I/O for CompactLogix™ controllers
- Non-CIP based
- Standard width (30 mm)
- Supports all controllers
- Digitally signed firmware
- Rotary switch for easy IP address setup
- Supports up to 31 local I/O modules to meet various I/O needs
- Separate system power for better isolation
- Pass-through field power reduces power termination to I/O modules
- Integrated USB port allows easy configuration (5069-AEN2TR)
PLC (Programmable logic controller)
1. Programing back up
2. CPU false recovery
3. Module addition
4. Remote Access .
Solutions For Industrial Communications & IIOT Applications
- GLOBALIZATION & DIGITALIZATION
- SMART MANUFACTURING — INDUSTRY 4.0 REMOTE ACCESS TO EQUIPMENT 24/7
- SUSTAINABILITY & ENERGY SAVINGS
- SECURITY & DATA INTEGRITY
Connectivity for Air-Conditioners from all major brands to popular building automation protocols.
- >700.000 connected AC units globally.
- Developed in collaboration with leading AC manufacturers.
- Connects to BACnet, KNX, Modbus…
- Local control and monitoring as well as cloud-based.
- Substantial energy savings are achieved by AC-unit control.
The most trusted and proven offering for Industrial Ethernet and fieldbus connectivity for devices.
>7 million installed. >1500 design-wins worldwide.
Anybus CompactCom Anybus
- Chips, Bricks and Modules for flexible integration.
- State of the art security solutions.
- Functional safety as an option.
- Anybus NP40 network processor in the core.
- Customization services on request.
Seamless communication between factory networks.
Connects all major industrial Ethernet networks and fieldbuses, wired or wirelessly.
- More than 300 ready-made gateways available off the shelf.
- Anybus CompactCom technology inside.
- IoT connectivity for data acquisition via OPC UA and MQTT.
- Wireless versions when cables are not desired.
The market leading solution for remote machine connectivity.
>300,000 machines connected globally.
- Industrial gateways connecting to all major PLCs.
- Remote connectivity with the Talk2M secure industrial cloud.
- Machine access, monitoring and data collection.
- Talk2M Free+ and Pro services for remote access and data.
Machine connectivity to CAN/CAN-FD, fieldbuses and industrial Ethernet. Wide range of CAN-based networking infrastructure solutions for industrial machines and systems.
- Market-leading offering for CAN-based communication.
- PCI-interfaces, gateways, repeaters, bridges.
- Customization services.
PROCENTEC products, services and consultancy for network diagnostics, monitoring and troubleshooting. Industry 4.Human, creating Ease of Mind for engineers, achieving continuity everywhere.
- Market-leading offering for PROFIBUS, PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT…
- PITC: >4000 engineers certified in PROCENTEC Academy.
- PICC and PITL for PROFIBUS and PROFINET.
- Member of the HMS group since 2020. Separate sales and distribution network.
- Remote Access
- PLCs services
- Programing back up
- CPU false recovery
- Module addition
- Remote Access
- Calibration of industrial instrument & sensors
- Control panel Manufacturing
- OT/ networking communication
- Energy metering & saving
- Full SCADA system services .